Seahorse Waterproof Gun HolsterSE-P17
The P17 Waterproof Gun Holster may be submerged in both fresh and salt water while continuing to remain dry inside. It provides a level two gun retention system. The unit is secured by one belt support at two control points to distribute load and limit belt stress. In addition, two leg straps control the lower sections for posture transitions, walking and running.The P17 includes desiccant packs that will remove moisture from inside the case. This will ensure the firearm is in a moisture free environment for much of the time it is not in use.
- Level 2 retention holster
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Material: Holster is made of polycarbonate. Straps and sleeves are elastic nylon. Stainless steel barrel lock, screws, and springs.
- Secure with a metal barrel keyed lock
- Impact Resistant
- Waterproof and Dustproof
- Auto Pressure Equalization System
- Belt quick release and fully adjustable unit
- Elastomer dual leg straps to minimize movement and ensure comfort
- Non-abrasive nylon sleeve holds the handgun
- Interchangable internal sleeves to fit a variety of handguns
- Color: Black
- Models Available:
- Holster P17-9960
- Armscor 1911 A-1 CS 3.5" GI Standard CS
- Colt 1911 M45A1, 5" w/ Rail 45ACP
- Colt 1911 Rail Gun, 5" BBL
- Colt Delta Elite 5" 10mm
- Colt 1911 Gov't 5"
- Colt 1911 Commander, 4.25" 45ACP
- Colt Defender 3" 45 ACP
- Colt Gov't 70 Series
- Kimber Warrior, w/ Rail
- Kimber Warrior II
- Kimber Super Carry Pro
- Kimber Super Carry Ultra, 45 ACP, 3"
- Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced 5" 45 ACP
- Ruger SR1911 Commander 4.25" 45 ACP
- Sig Sauer 7-W1911TR-45-TACOPS
- Sig Sauer 1911 XO 5" 45ACP
- Smith & Wesson 1911A E Series 45 ACP
- Smith & Wesson 1911SC E Series 4.25" 45 Auto
- Holster P17-9961
- Glock 17-19-23-26-27-31
- Holster P17-9962
- Springfield XD9401HC (5″ full size)
- Springfield XD9101HC (4″ full size)
- Springfield XD9102HC
- Springfield XD9611HC
- Holster P17-9963
- Sig Sauer P220-45-Legion (4.4")
- Sig Sauer P220-R-45-BSS (4,4"
- Sig Sauer P226 (4.4", No Rail)
- Sig Sauer P226 Legion
- Sig Sauer P226 MK25 (4.4", NS)
- Sig Sauer P229 Legion
- Sig Sauer P229 Nitron Compact
- Sig Sauer P239 SAS
- Sig Sauer W220R-45-BSS
- Holster P17-9964
- Smith & Wesson M&P40 Manual Thumb Safety No Mag Safety LE
- Smith & Wesson M&P40 No Mag Safety LE
- Holster P17-9965
- Berretta 92FS
The P17 meets and exceeds the IP67 rating, making it dustproof and submergible in fresh or salt water for a depth of 1 meter (3.3 feet) for 30 minutes. The holster contains desiccant packs that will ensure a moisture-free environment. The automatic pressure purge system allows the holster to open with ease after descending from altitude or disembarking a plane.The P17 is handgun specific. The internal sleeves are manufactured for the specific handguns only. If a different handgun is placed in the unit, it will not function correctly. Inner sleeves are interchangeable to fit the desired handgun model.
In the event the operator decides to reconfigure the P17 to a different firearm application, the internal holster receiver and trigger lock will need to be changed to the desired configuration. The kit components can be ordered through us with instructions. The change over should take approximetely twenty minutes and uses commonly available tools. See below for available gun configurations.
Interchangeable sleeves will be available (See available models above).
- Button/Lock Assembly
- Articulating Cover Seal
- Static Body Seal
- Mesh Set
- Straps (Belt, Upper Thigh, Lower Thigh)
- Belt Clasp
- Continuous Submersion Seal
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
Save your receipt as proof of purchase, as it will be required for warranty action. Seahorse warrants to the original purchaser of this product to be free of defects in manufacturing or material for a period of one (1) year from purchase date. If you believe you have a warranty issue, please contact Seahorse for a resolution. Seahorse will replace any part of the product, which in Seahorse's opinion is defective, provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after purchase. This includes damage due to use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event the product has been discontinued Seahorse will replace with what they deem to be the closest product or component. Seahorse is not responsible for labor charges, installation, shipping, or other consequential costs. The responsibility of Seahorse shall not exceed the original purchase price of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights where you reside.