Take your photo equipment on the go without worry! The SE920DO includes all the benefits of a standard Seahorse SE920 and adds a padded divider and mesh lid organizer to further increase your case’s protection.
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Wide track wheels and built-in telescoping tote handle for easy rolling
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Padded Divider Sets: Heavy duty removable and repositionable padded dividers allow for any custom configuration needed to protect and organize your valuable camera equipment. Compartments provide 360° protection. The padded divider is specifically designed to fit securely in the Seahorse 920 protective case.
- Lid Organizer: Made of waterproof Nylon, features individual mesh pockets to protect and keep your gear organized. Designed specifically for the 920, it is installed directly into the lid with screws.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Internal Mounting Bosses: Qty: 6 Located in the bottom of the case.
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 23.96 x 16 x 10.1" (60.86 x 40.64 x 25.65cm)
- Interior: 22.46 x 13.88 x 8.49” (57.05 x 35.26 x 21.56cm)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
- Gunmetal Gray
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification