Seahorse SE300 FP1 Protective Pistol Case (9.2 x 7.1 x 4.1”)SE-300FP1
Holds single Semi-Automatic pistol up to 1911 or single revolver. Protective die-cut foam cushioned bottom, egg shell lid foam. Compartment for ammo, earplugs or miscellaneous item.
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
*At this time, the SE-300 with Pistol foam is not available for sale outside of the United States.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 10.7 x 9.8 x 4.9" (27.43 x 25.02 x 12.37cm)
- Interior: 9.2 x 7.1 x 4.1” (24.13 x 18.67 x 10.41cm)
- 2.65 lbs. (1.20 kg)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 4 lbs. (1.82 kg)
- Gunmetal Grey
- Desert Tan
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification